Saturday, August 13, 2005

Hmmmph ??

Vader's standing has been called into question by several of the troopers, though none will admit to it publicly. It isn't that they aren't afraid of the man, because they most certainly are, it's just that their having to smuggle in a Jawa for the creep really got under their skin. This was especially the case, according to annonymous witnesses, when Vader's breathing rapidly increased in a vile, joyous manner upon taking possession of the ape-like animal thing with a robe,.. I don't know what the hell it is and I fear to think of what it will be for. But, what can you do? I briefly mentioned the awkwardness to him in private, but the bastard actually growled at me. I don't know. Maybe it's just a phase. Hell, for all I know everything's well, and it's simply my imagination running wild as with the troopers. Time will tell... That poor f@^king jawa thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger owenlars said...

This Darth Vader guys sounds like he's not very cool, unlike my brother, Anakin. Perhaps he's the Jawa serial killer that's been plaguing my homeworld of Tatooine. Or perhaps his intentions with the filthy desert creature are purely romantic. I hope to the force it's a girl Jawa.

Lars- out!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Don't everybody want a pet Jawa? Oh, wait, I don't, so nevermind....

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home