Monday, August 29, 2005

an unlikely interruption

The strangest thing happened today, while inspecting the newly-cast hall interiors of our lodging quarters. These new paneling have the ability to withstand close-rang blaster rounds, which, ultimately add to the overall safety of my committee members and other prominent staffers. While in the midst of my work, the strangest little creature came running out of Vader’s quarters, naked, screaming the most god-awful, banshee-like shrieks of terror I have ever heard. There have been reports of such disturbances in this quarter over the last few weeks, but nothing physical was ever witnessed. Only the screams were heard. I thought my men to be somewhat mad at the time. Anyway…

The creature was indescribable. It was only about three feet tall and its skin was so dark that I couldn’t make out any features other than its glowing, yellow eyes. I couldn’t even see the mouth where the intolerable noise was emanating from. The dreadful thing ran right through us and continued down the corridor where we eventually lost sight of it. Trooper 1728, who had been aiding me at the time, stated that from his experience and knowledge of foreign lands, that the creature appeared to be a Jawa,.. and pregnant at that. I tried contacting Vader, but it appeared that he did not wish to answer his door. I did hear him breathing in there, however, and it was somewhat muffled, as if he were trying to hide from me.

5 Comments:

Blogger flu said...

uh... was the creature in fishnet stockings, by any chance?

4:30 PM  
Blogger Chancellor Palpatine said...

Did he have excessive bling and answer to the name 'JJ'?

4:36 PM  
Blogger Grand Moff Tarkin said...

Gentlemen, it is truly an incident that I would most like to forget.

5:06 PM  
Blogger owenlars said...

Ummm- why was it preggers? And why was it naked? I don't understand any of this!

9:55 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Maybe it was my crazy uncle E'etooi.
He's not pregnant...but he's got a big beer belly.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home